The client had already created the case for change to initiate setup of a local LACE team. Since starting their agile journey they was experiencing a lack of knowledge and awareness across the organization. Moreover, the client wanted to ensure higher quality by changing the culture, behavior and mindsets of the organization, meanwhile encouraging smaller releases across the ARTs as well as a higher degree of the way they used agile as their standard way of delivering valuable and efficient IT solutions and provide high business value.
LEVEL7 started off by creating awareness about the LACE team in the organization. Then, we carried out various agile activities to drive the agile journey towards increasing adoption of agile as a way of working and fostering a culture, behavior and leadership that desired agile principles and tools to deliver valuable software to the client.
- Developed transformation roadmap and established KPIs for tracking awareness, desire in new ways of working
- Launched a communication strategy that utilised various communication channels to push and pull behaviour about the agile IT delivery model, including processes and governance to bring IT closer to the business
- Developed and designed various activities to encourage and foster a stronger agile learning and fun work culture
- Conducted cross ART change management activities to ensure the right behaviour and avoid anti-patterns and setbacks
- Designed a playbook for agile events on both team level and ART level which is also used to onboard multiple agile teams
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Contact us if you would like to discuss any projects you feel we can help with.