The situation: A global pharmaceutical company needed an interim Scrum Master to drive two high preforming agile teams that was responsible to deliver across ARTs and hence, held very tight milestones from various stakeholders. They were experiencing that the team’s tasks and structure had become complex and larger than they had anticipated and needed help maintaining the ART’s momentum. LEVEL7 was tasked with helping the client lift the Scrum Master role and responsibilities of the team.
What LEVEL7 did: With the ambition to keep momentum and not putting any impediments into anyone’s way, we established great relationships with all team members and drove the team towards delivering valuable and efficient solutions. We simplified and aligned many ceremonies to meet teams’ need and maturity and introduced concrete actions towards establishing a scaled agile mindset, leadership and behavior and fostering a culture where everyone had fun at work.
Achievements through this case:
- Supported the team to work in a more agile fashion, and coached them in new ways of working
- Increase the sense of fun at work, autonomous decision making and feeling of belonging among team members
- Ensured the team was able to develop and deliver all functionalities to business on time
- Supported the team in having well defined responsibilities
- Created a safe environment for experimenting
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Contact us if you would like to discuss any projects you feel we can help with.