IT Security Student
We are currently seeking two motivated students who are interested in developing an IT-security vulnerability assessment and remediation framework capable of accommodating a company’s systems, departments, and personnel.
This framework will be utilized to perform compliance assessments on the systems and generate reports based on the collected data.
The ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Good knowledge and interest in Python 3
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Git workflow
- IT governance management (basic)
- Familiarity with Linux (basic)
- Familiarity with PowerShell
- Familiarity with Nmap
- Understanding of Symmetric Encryption (subject to change)
- Excel (basic knowledge)
- Basic understanding of network principles (IP, port, service)
- Familiarity with Django is considered a plus
This will be a part-time position with a requirement of 10-15 hours per week. If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary skills, please submit your application, along with your resume and a CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation.
LEVEL7 is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Send your application to email@example.com if interested.